Home Alone Pet Care
Our contact details
Name: Debbie Wells
Address: 10, Stanway Close, Witney, Oxon OX28 5GA
Phone Number: 07876 401331
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, address, email address and any other contact details)
• Information associated to payments made to Home Alone Pet Care
• Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data
• Information that you provide by filling in the contact us page
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for in order to arrange the pet care you require.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the use of our website www.homealonepetcare.co.uk
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers can decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
• If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous service provided to you.
• If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
How we store your information
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
We keep all types of personal information no longer than is necessary to provide our services. We will then dispose your information by utilising secure deletion software. Personal data stored on hardcopies will be confidentially destroyed.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113